I am a Nashville native who is very passionate about the skin care industry, and helping ALL people feel as beautiful as possible by the time they leave me.
I received my Esthetics education from Paul Mitchell The School Nashville, there I was trained and certified in all areas of Aesthetics as well as a Paul Mitchell make-up application course, PCA Skin and Dermalogica chemical and biology peel seminars, Skin pHd cold laser and low level light therapy treatment certification, specialty airbrush tanning classes, false lash application classes, and many more. I have also received my Norvell University basic training certification as an airbrush technician, my Norvell University sunless colorology certification, my Norvell University sunless contouring and sculpting certification, and my Norvell University Masters Certification and can be found on the Norvell University salon locator with my credentials. I have been a licensed Aesthetician by the Tennessee State Board of Cosmetology for four years now. I have also worked many jobs as an airbrush tanning technician before even deciding to become an Esthetician, I have been perfecting my airbrush tanning skills for a little over six years now.
I have been working as an Esthetician in various salons and spas in the greater Nashville area, including training in Aveda salon/spas, and brazilian wax specialty salons; going on year 5 in Aesthetics and year 7 in custom airbrush tans by hand. I finally found a comfortable home at Gordon & Company Salon on Music Row where I have been for the past 4 years, I have recently decided to re-locate and am finalizing the details of my new stationary location now (should be all squared away in just a couple of weeks). Until then, I will be providing mobile services and stationary services in my at-home office-call/e-mail to book or do so on the booking page which is currently undergoing some major changes as well. I offer many treatment options to help optimize everyone's beauty. I specialize in my Brazilian Waxing, Custom Airbrush Tanning By Hand, and LED Phototherapy Facial Treatments, though I offer plenty of other fantastic services.
I am pleased to announce that I was recently recommended by a client in the pageant industry to the number one airbrush tanning company in the business where I was hand selected to become the greater Nashville area representative for BOLD Body Bronzing (the proud sponsor and official color of the Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants). I was asked and honored to become Miss Tennessee 2015 and Miss Tennessee Teen's official airbrush tanning sponsor as well as Miss Tennessee's aesthetics sponsor! I will be behind the scenes spraying all of the contestants at all of the Tennessee pageants for 2015. I have been trained extensively in BOLD's unique completely customized HEATED quick drying non-sticky airbrush tanning by hand techniques. I also own all the rights to the company for the greater Nashville area, meaning no one else within many MANY miles can use the brand, that's right-you have to get it from me! I have also added other services to my mobile business as well: LED Phototherapy mini treatments, tinting, certain waxes, brow fills, facial parties, brow parties, peel paarties, and more all at your desired destination! Check out my service menu for all of the new updated services! I was asked and honored to be Miss Tennessee 2015's airbrush tanning and aesthetics sponsor, as well as attend all of the Tennessee pageants to spray all girls interested for the pageant, using BOLD Body Bronzing, of course!
I have also worked with various singer/songwriters, entertainers, pageant girls, television stars, and more! I may be young, but I am fabulous at my job; so come see me for painless beauty at a fair price, my work is guaranteed to satisfy you in all areas of beauty.
1. Appointments Required!
2. Late Policy: After you are 15 minutes late, if we have not heard from you then you forfeit your appointment unless there was an emergency.
3. Cancellation Policy: You MUST cancel 24 hours in advance unless there is an emergency.
4. No Call No Show Policy: You will not be able to make another appointment without paying for the missed appointment first. You will also no longer be able to make an appointment without pre-paying.
5. Deposits: For mobile services, there will be a $25-$50 deposit fee to be paid at the time of scheduling the appointment, it is non-refundable (exceptions may be made under extreme circumstances), but will go towards the total cost of your service.
6. Mobile Payments: ALL mobile payments will be taken BEFORE the session begins, no questions asked.
7. Decline Policy: If your card is declined, the service will not be performed, and you will be required to pay a $25 fee before you are able to schedule your next appointment with Erynn. You will also be added to a list where you are required to pre-pay before you can schedule any appointments with Erynn.
:: HOURS OF OPERATION ::
-Sunday :: 10:00am-3:00pm
-Monday :: 10:00am-4:00pm
-Tuesday :: 10:00am-6:00pm
-Wednesday :: 10:00am-6:00pm
-Thursday :: 6:30pm-8:30pm
-Friday :: 6:30pm-8:30pm
-Saturday :: 8:00am-9:30am // 4:30pm-6:30pm
-Thursday :: 10:00am-6:oopm
-Friday :: 10:00am-6:00pm
-Saturday :: 10:00am-4:00pm